There is no lower or upper grant limit. Your Expression of Interest should explain why you are requesting the amount of money you need for your project.
WCAVA will provide support: Alison Thompson – email@example.com
The fund will be complemented by dedicated community worker capacity, provided by Warwickshire Community and Voluntary Action (WCAVA), focusing primarily on the 22 priority LSOAs and with responsibilities around supporting funding proposals. More specifically, the community workers will:
1. Increase community power in target areas.
2. Lead in-depth community powered engagement to understand local priorities.
3. Scope, shape, and support proposals to address local priorities.
4. Take the lead to help the community/communities develop proposals working as appropriate with officers from the County Council, the relevant Borough or District Council, and the Integrated Care System to co-produce proposals.
5. Liaise with the County Council and other agencies regarding potential supplementary contributions in terms of time, skills, money, and assets
We will support:
• Start-up costs for a new project or organisation
• To extend or develop an existing project – including staff costs
• To purchase equipment or resources
• Capital expenditure is buying or enhancing big investments in assets, such as
property or enabling an asset transfer.
We expect the projects to be completed within two years. Payments will be paid in instalments.