The purpose of the Peddimore Community Fund is to support community projects in the areas closest to the new Peddimore employment park, in north-east Birmingham.
This project is being led by IM Properties who have appointed Heart of England Community Foundation to coordinate this community funding.
Through this fund, we aim to support projects which meet one of the following themes:
- Helping to raise aspirations for young people/adults.
- Provide learning opportunities for families and children.
- Support training opportunities for adults with no formal qualifications.
- Help older people with social and health needs.
- Support homelessness initiatives.
For more information on the fund please see the fund factsheet.