The purpose of the Peddimore Community Fund is to support community projects in the areas closest to the new Peddimore employment park, in north-east Birmingham.
This project is being led by IM Properties who have appointed Heart of England Community Foundation to coordinate this community funding.
Through this fund, we aim to fund projects which are supporting the community in north-east Birmingham. There are grants of up to £2,000 for projects that meet one of the following aims:
• Helping to raise aspirations for young people & adults
• Provide learning opportunities for families & children
• Support training opportunities for adults with no formal qualifications
• Provide opportunities to increase chances of employability e.g. interview skills
• Help older people with social & health needs
• Provide support with mental health
• Support homelessness initiatives
For the full eligibility criteria please read the Fund Factsheet.