1) The Foundation needs your support to run the latest round of the #iwill Fund!
The #iwill Fund encourages young people to get involved in social action. It is an investment in developing the skills and confidence of the students, employees, employers, entrepreneurs and public servants of the future.
These types of activities enable young people to look at their own lives, and the lives of others, from multiple perspectives. This programme will encourage young people to consider other people and understand the benefits of being part of a community.
Ultimately increasing youth social action will offer a return to the business and social communities of the future. Sustaining and growing thriving communities is what our foundation is all about and this programme will help us to achieve our vision.
2) Why we need match funding!
50% of the funding for this programme is being provided by the National Lottery Community Fund and the Office for Civil Society. The remaining 50% needs to be raised by the Foundation as match funding.
We need to raise £50,000 from businesses, individuals and trusts to provide the maximum amount of funding to the grassroots organisations empowering young people to take action in their communities.
3) What we need from you and what you’ll get from us!
We’re seeking a maximum of 8 match funders. We’re asking for a minimum match of £3,000 – £10,000 to help us achieve our challenge.
Your name will be promoted in communications about the programme run by Heart of England Community Foundation. This will include:
- E-newsletters to our circulation list (currently around 1,500 local stakeholders) & regular social media activity on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Your logo will be added to our website as one of our supporters.
- You will receive reports from us on the projects funded through the programme including case studies.
4) What next?
If you’re interested, or would like to find out more, please give the Foundation a call on 024 7688 4434.