Solihull MBC has partnered with the Foundation to deliver a fund that aims to support ideas and proposals which will contribute to the community response surrounding COVID-19.
There are grants of up to £5,000 which will support local activity and services in Solihull that focus on one or more of the following:
- Social isolation and loneliness
- Food poverty
- Fuel poverty
- Physical health and wellbeing
- Mental health, wellbeing and emotional support
- Digital inclusion
- Supporting and promoting self-isolation
- Organisational resilience, core costs and sustainability.
For more information on the fund please see the Fund Factsheet.
Please read our Essential Information before applying.
For those wishing to support any strand of the Foundation’s Winter Wellbeing campaign please click here.