Solihull MBC has partnered with the Foundation to deliver a fund that aims to support ideas and proposals which will contribute to the community response surrounding COVID-19 and the subsequent recovery.
There are grants of up to £5,000 which will support local activity and services in Solihull that focus on one or more of the following:
- Social isolation and loneliness
- Food poverty
- Fuel poverty
- Physical health and wellbeing
- Mental health, wellbeing and emotional support
- Digital inclusion
- Supporting and promoting self-isolation
- Organisational resilience, core costs and sustainability.
- Creating safer communities against Covid-19, including testing and key messages
- Holiday food, activities and support for children, young people and families
- Holiday activities for the whole community
For more information on the fund please see the Fund Factsheet.
Please read our Essential Information before applying.