The aim of the fund is to support projects with grants up to £2,500, addressing one of the following priorities as part of IM Properties Sustainable Futures Framework.
Promoting positive change projects that:
• Support health and wellbeing
• Promote inclusion and diversity within the community
Strengthening communities projects that:
• Promote and encourage community cohesion
• Tackle social isolation and/or help to build social networks
• Help to raise aspirations and provide learning opportunities for children, young people, adults and families
Enhancing the natural environment projects that:
• Promote education and awareness of sustainability
• Encourage resource efficiency by reduction, recycling and reusing of waste materials
• Support environmental initiatives including wildlife and habitat creation
For the full eligibility criteria please read the Fund Factsheet.
The panel meet on a rolling basis. Dates for the 2024 panels will be published shortly, but the fund remains open to applicants.
If you are considering submitting an application to IM Properties Community Fund, please submit it as soon as possible.
We will contact you following the panel meeting with an outcome.