Love Leamington Fund
The Love Leamington Fund is created by donations from local people, businesses and MP’s for the benefit of the local community.
The Fund aims to help;
- Those living within the area of Leamington; namely the District Council wards of Clarendon, Crown, Leam, Manor, Milverton, Newbold and Sydenham. If clarification is needed please visit https://www.streetcheck.co.uk/constituency/warwick-and-leamington
- Those who are facing some form of disadvantage or social exclusion.
- Small local community groups, and priority will be given to those with income under £50,000.
Grants will be available for up to £500, and can be made for projects that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Local groups which involve local people
- Small, unstaffed & under-funded groups;
- Support for self-help and voluntary efforts;
- Neighbourhood or grassroots-based projects;
- Projects tackling isolation & exclusion;
- Projects helping vulnerable people to gain strength & self confidence.
For more information about this fund read our fund factsheet